Many Christians are finding themselves wrestling with difficult questions or deep doubts about their Christian faith. In the face of this, there tend to be two extreme reactions:
- Some choose to simply bury, ignore, or deny these doubts and questions.
- Others take the road of skeptical agnosticism and decide that since there are so many doubts and questions, true belief isn’t even a realistic goal, so what’s the point?
In this series, we want to provide you with a guide to help you successfully navigate questions
and doubts about the Christian faith and help others to do the same.
In this introductory podcast episode, Scott and Shawn talk about
- What exactly is faith deconstruction and how is it related to deconversion?
- What is Progressive Christianity?
- What are the essentials of the Christian faith and how do we determine who’s right about them?
- Article: What Does “Deconstruction” Even Mean? (Jon Bloom)
- Book: Another Gospel? A Lifelong Christian Seeks Truth in Response to Progressive Christianity (Alisa Childers)
- Video: My Story of Doubt and Deconstruction (Matt Bellefeuille / Truth Snack)