BEHOLD YOUR GOD!
You’ve probably heard many attempts to explain the ‘oneness’ and ‘three-ness’ of God by analogy. Water is one substance that can exist in three forms; gas, liquid and solid. An egg is one thing made up of three parts: yolk, white and shell. However, all such analogies break down at some point. Continue reading
- Is The Trinity Practical? – Part 1
- The Trinity for Kids – Part 2
- Gender Struggling Children and Parent Fears of Suicide
- Protecting Your Kids’ Minds From Internet Porn
- Where Do Parents With Gender Struggling Children Turn?
- Don’t Focus On The Manger
- Calling All High School Students!
- “Who Is God?” – For Kids
- Safeguarding Your Kids Against Porn
- Wynne’s Sex-Ed Curriculum Wrapped in a Worldview: People Are Starting To Recognize This.
- “Love” May Have “No Labels”, But It Does Have Meaning.
- Porn Kills – Get Informed!
- Let’s Make Sure We’re Criticized for the Right Reason
- “Who Made God?” – For Kids
- Christmas – A Time For…Teaching?
- Did Luke Invent Jesus’ Birth?
- Christmas Means What?
- Ripley’s “Life Beyond Belief”…Or Not!
- Christians Need Courage to “Do God” in Public – John Lennox