- We believe in one infinite, perfect, eternal God who exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ God’s Son is fully God, and in His incarnation has become fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit; born of the Virgin Mary; died by Roman crucifixion for our sins and was raised from the dead for our justification. He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father in ruling authority and glory, making intercession for believers as our High Priest. He has promised to come to earth again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament to be the infallible word of God, without error in their original transmission and verbally inspired by God to be the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for man with respect to his salvation and conduct.
- We believe man was created by God and for God in God’s image. Through willful rebellion against God and his will, man has incurred from God both physical and spiritual death. Now sinful by nature, man is forever separated from God and can be restored to life with God only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ. All who die apart from repentance and turning in belief to Jesus Christ for salvation will bear God’s judgment upon their sin and spend eternity in conscious torment completely separated from God’s presence. Those who believe in Jesus Christ by faith will spend eternity in God’s presence rejoicing in and sharing his glory.
- We believe that all those who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are placed by Christ into his body, the church. As a people called by Christ to belong to one another, the church shares together in the privilege and responsibility of worship, prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the Gospel and the observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the personal, physical, literal return of Jesus Christ to fully and finally establish his Kingdom forever with man on earth. As Christ’s followers, this supplies us with a blessed hope and incentive for righteous living and faithful service.
- We believe in the Great Commission given by Christ to the Church of proclaiming His Gospel to all people in all places for all times.
Back to About Us